Charak - Cephagraine Combi-Pack 40 Tablets & 15 ml Nasal Drops
The decongestant and analgesic therapy for sinusitis, migraine, and mild to severe headache associated with stress.
Cephagraine has analgesic and anti-inflammatory actions thereby relieve symptoms associated with a migraine-like headache and pain, dizziness, nausea, vomiting, vertigo, tinnitus, etc.
Cephagraine nasal drops constrict cranial arteries and thus, Cephagraine reduces the frequency, severity, and duration of migraine attacks. It provides effective relief of nasal congestion and easy breathing and it reduces a runny nose. It prevents decongestion and blockage of the nasal cavity.
In sinusitis, Cephagraine Nasal Drops reduces inflammation, liquefies mucus, and relieve congestion.
- Headache, Tension
- Allergic Rhinitis
2 tablets twice a day to be taken orally and 2 drops to be instilled in each nostril every 4 hours. The course may be repeated after a month.
In a Migraine:
2 tablets twice a day. To be taken orally and instill 2 drops in each nostril every four hours starting one hour before sunrise or with the slightest sensation of an incoming attack. Repeat the course after a month.
Ingredients Cephagraine Tablets:
Each tablet contains:
- Pippali mool (Piper longum) 64 mg
- Arka Phool (Calotropis gigantea) 42.40 mg
- Shuddha Godanti (Gypsum) 42.40 mg
- Nishottar (Ipomoea turpethum) 21.20 mg
- Sitopaladi churna 21.20 mg
- Tribhuvan Kirti rasa 21.20 mg
- Ajmoda (Carum copticum) 21.20 mg
- Sajjikhar (Sodium carbonate) 10.6 mg
Extracts of the following:
- Bhringaraj (Parmelia perlata) 64 mg
- Dhattur (Crataeva nurvala) 64 mg
- Saptaparna (Tribulus terrestris) 64 mg
- Shunthi (Picrorrhiza kurroa) 64 mg
- Sudarshan (Tinospora cordifolia) 64 mg
- Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum) 64 mg
Ingredients Cephagraine Nasal Drops:
Each 15 ml contains :
- Citrus Limonum - 50%
- Sucrose - 30%
- Camphora officinarum - 0.1%
- Citrus Limonum - 10%
- Ricinus communis - 2%
- Dendrobium Macri - 2%
- Glycyrrhiza glabra - 2%
- Asparagus racemosus - 2%
- Embelia ribes - 2%
- Zingiber officinale - 0.5%
- Flavoured Base - q.s
- Benzoic Acid, Sodium Methylparaben & Sodium Propylparaben
Natural products have a holistic effect on the body, treating not just the symptoms but the body as a whole, and may take time for absorption and results. You should allow several weeks to experience their long-lasting benefits.
Images are for representation purpose only.
Actual Product may differ.
Charak - Cephagraine Combipack 40 Tablets & 15 ml Nasal Drops
- Brand: Charak
- Product Code: Cha027
- Availability: In Stock