Get a 15% Discount! Use the discount-code summer22 during the check-out!
Dr. Jain's - Lavender Oil 10 ml
Botanical Name: Lavendula officinalis
Parts of plan used: Flowers
Volatility: Middle Note
Analgesic, antiseptic, antispasmodic, deodorant, diuretic, emmenagogue, expectorant, hypotensive, sedative.
- Skin: For moisturizing, cleansing, soothing, toning, nutrition, for relieving pain (nappy rash, diaper rash, boils, aches, piles, fissure, prickly heat) for dry skin, cracks, wounds, insect bites, injury, burns. Used in a massage oil (or Aloe vera gel, cucumber gel), compress, or spray.
- Hair: For dandruff, hair loss, lice, fixing hair (with the gel), injury to hair, for luster, hair wash, for making hair oil.
- Cold, flu, sinusitis, throat infection: inhalation, massage, gargle.
- Muscle pain, sprain, joint pain, spondylitis, swelling, leg cramps, massage, compress, with wonder mitti, foot bath.
- Headaches, migraine, insomnia: in massage bath, vaporizer.
- Constipation, indigestion, gas, piles, fissure.
- Females: for period pains, PMT, menopause, white discharge, burning urine, engorged breast - massage, compress, bath.
- Mind – stress, anxiety, depression, general debility, hyperactive mind.
- For disinfecting and refreshing room, stationery, clothes.
- In gardening against mold & insect: used in the spray.
- In pets: to disinfect skin, place.
Avoid during pregnancy and children under one year.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by the following methods.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil, etc.) and massage on the affected part or give a full body massage. The formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel, etc.
2. Water method:
- Baths: Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil to a bucket of warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to a foot bath, size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil to It (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add a few drops of aromatherapy oil, and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with a cloth and wash it after 30 mins.
3. Room Method:
For a fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil to the vaporizer. Also, can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add a few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one-fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.
Images are for representation purposes only.
The actual product may differ.
Dr. Jain's - Lavender Oil 10 ml
- Brand: Dr. Jain's Herbals
- Product Code: Jain012
- Availability: In Stock