Get a 15% Discount! Use the discount-code Aut22 during check-out!
Dr. Jain's - Jasmine Oil 5 ml
Botanical Name: Jasminum officinale
Parts of the plant used: Flowers
Volatility: Top Note
Anti-inflammatory, analgesic, antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic tonic, uterine, nervine, galactagogue, aphrodisiac.
- For skin- For dry skin, inflamed & hot skin, anti-wrinkle.
- Female reproductive system- Excellent aid during childbirth to massage lower back and abdomen in early stages of labor to alleviate pain, and strengthen contractions. It also helps to expel the placenta.
- It strengthens male sexual organs, to treat enlargement of the prostate. It is a powerful aphrodisiac and helps the couple to reignite their sexual life.
- Useful in meditation for insight, removing inhibitions, and stimulating imagination.
- Jasmine oil has great value for treating severe depression, eases childbirth, is beneficial for sexual problems, on the respiratory tract, for muscle pain, and for toning the skin.
Caution: Avoid during early pregnancy
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by the following methods.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil, etc.) and massage on the affected part or give a full body massage. The formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel, etc.
2. Water method.
- Baths: Add 2 to 4drops of aromatherapy oil to a bucket of warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to a foot bath, size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil to It (1 drop for 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add a few drops of aromatherapy oil, and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with a cloth and wash it after 30 mins.
3. Room Method:
For a fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil to the vaporizer. Also, can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add a few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one-fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post-operative period.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight, heat, and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.
Images are for representation purposes only.
The actual product may differ.
Dr. Jain's - Jasmine Oil 5 ml
- Brand: Dr. Jain's Herbals
- Product Code: Jain008
- Availability: In Stock