Dr. Willmar Schwabe Homeopathy - Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets 20 g
- Allergic bronchitis
- Bronchial asthma
- Helpful in de-congestion, relaxation, and expectoration
- Corrects metabolic disturbances
- Covers wheezing, oppression of the chest with viscous mucus
- Also indicated for spasmodic cough, dry cough, cough with nausea and vomiting, constant constriction in the chest
Unless otherwise prescribed, Grindelia Pentarkan® [WSI] should be taken as follows: 2 tablets should be taken 3 times a day. Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose.
DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN
Each tablet of 250mg contains:
- Ephedra vulgaris 1x 75 mg
- Grindelia robusta 1x 75 mg
- Ipecacuanha 3x 25 mg
- Justicia adhatoda 1x 25 mg
- Lobelia inflata 3x 25 mg
- Excipients Q.S.
Pentarkans are complex remedies which are specially formulated for the treatment of certain disease pattern, based on observations and experience derived from many decades of practice in natural healing.
Natural products have a holistic effect on the body, treating not just the symptoms but the body as a whole, and may take time for absorption and results. You should allow several weeks to experience their long-lasting benefits.
Images are for representation purpose only.
Actual Product may differ.
This product has a shelf life of 3 years from the date of manufacture.
Dr. Schwabe Homeopathy - Grindelia Pentarkan Tablets 20 g
- Brand: Dr. Willmar Schwabe Homeopathy
- Product Code: Schwa024
- Availability: In Stock