Dr. Willmar Schwabe Homeopathy - Senega Pentarkan Tablets 20 g
Effective in chronic bronchitis with a persistent cough
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Controls rattling in the chest with a feeling of tightness and soreness
- Useful in 'winter cough' with congestion in the chest
- Indicated for chronic bronchial and pulmonary conditions where cough is loud and hollow with mucopurulent expectoration
Senega Pentarkan should be taken as follows: 1 tablet should be taken 3 times a day. Children between 6-12 years of age should be given half of the adult dose. Note: For the treatment of patients suffering from thyroid disease, in particular, please note that this product contains an iodine compound.
DO NOT SELF-MEDICATE, PLEASE CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN
Each tablet of 250 mg contains:
- Senega 125 mg
- Antimonium sulphuratum aurantiacum 3x 25 mg
- Hepar sulphur 3x 25 mg
- Naphthalinum 4x 25 mg
- Stannum iodatum 3x 25 mg
- Excipients Q. S. to make 250 mg
Pentarkans are complex remedies which are specially formulated for the treatment of certain disease pattern, based on observations and experience derived from many decades of practice in natural healing.
Natural products have a holistic effect on the body, treating not just the symptoms but the body as a whole, and may take time for absorption and results. You should allow several weeks to experience their long-lasting benefits.
Images are for representation purpose only.
Actual Product may differ.
Dr. Schwabe Homeopathy - Senega Pentarkan Tablets 20 g
- Brand: Dr. Willmar Schwabe Homeopathy
- Product Code: Schwa028
- Availability: In Stock