Get a 15% Discount! Use the discount-code Aut22 during check-out!
Dr. Jain's - Rose Oil 5 ml
An essential oil that has antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, cicatrizing, circulatory stimulant, emmenagogue, hepatic, nerve tonic, and sedative properties. It has been used for thousands of years for its variety of health benefits.
Rose Oil can improve acne, protect wounds from developing infections, and treat skin ailments like eczema and psoriasis.
It helps to treat hormonal imbalances, pre-menstrual tension, and menstrual and menopausal problems. It is also very effective for mental support, it lifts depression and boosts self-esteem and confidence. It gives mental strength and relieves anxiety. Rose Oil helps men with erectile dysfunction and increases libido.
It promotes circulation, takes care of the heart, reduces blood pressure, and helps to cure headaches, asthma, arthritis, rheumatism, leucorrhea, and various other infections.
Botanical Name: Rosa damascene
Parts of the plant used: Flower
Volatility: Middle Note
Antidepressant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, hepatic circulatory stimulant, emmenagogue healing effect tonic for mind & soul
- For skin- moisturizing, soothing, nutrition, dry skin to relieve itching in psoriasis, eczema, cracked skin, dry skin, pimples, toning for wrinkles, cracked, nails- massage oil (or Aloe Vera/Cucumber gel- Dr. Jain's) compress, mud pack.
- Irregular periods, frigidity, less interest in sex, engorged breasts.
- Insomnia, palpitations- vaporizer, massage, inhalation.
- Tired eyes, redness, swelling, eye bags- eye compress.
- Mind- depression, nervous tension, irritability, shock, headaches. Use in headaches. Use in massage oil, bath, and vaporizer.
Directions for Use:
as on package
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by the following methods.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil, etc.) and massage on the affected part or give a full body massage. The formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel, etc.
2. Water method.
- Baths: Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil to a bucket of warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to a foot bath, size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil to It (1 drop to 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add a few drops of aromatherapy oil, and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with a cloth and wash it after 30 mins.
3. Room Method:
For a fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil to the vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add a few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one-fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post-operative period.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight, heat, and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.
Images are for representation purposes only.
The actual product may differ.
Dr. Jain's - Rose Oil 5 ml
- Brand: Dr. Jain's Herbals
- Product Code: Jain024
- Availability: In Stock