Get a 15% Discount! Use the discount-code summer22 during the check-out!
Dr. Jain's - ORPL Oil 10 ml
Botanical Name: Pinus longifolia
Parts of the plant used: Gum
Volatility: Top Note
Stimulates resting hair follicles. Increases circulation of the scalp. Improves lymphatic drainage. Slight irritant action helps in breaking the fine tissue capsule around the hair follicles in alopecia areata cases. Promotes hair growth.
- For stimulating hair growth when the scalp is thinning, hairline receding, and hair thinning. It helps resting hair follicles to germinate.
- In alopecia areata, the damaged and dormant hair follicle regenerates.
- Mind nervous exhaustion.
Directions for Use:
Apply directly to patch (bald or thinning area), slightly rub at night. Use one drop per one square inch of the scalp. Can repeat daily or alternate days. Hair growth appears after 6 to 12 weeks of regular use.
Can cause irritation to sensitive skin. Dilute with Til Oil and use. In children, dilute 3-4 times. Do not use if boils on the scalp. Avoid during pregnancy.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
Aromatherapy oils can be used by the following methods.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil, etc.) and massage on the affected part or give a full body massage. The formula can be prepared by using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel, etc.
2. Water method.
- Baths: Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil to a bucket of warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take bath. Can add to a foot bath, size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some drops of aromatherapy oil to It( 1 drop to 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add a few drops of aromatherapy oil, and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with a cloth and wash it after 30 mins.
3. Room Method:
For a fresh and fragrant atmosphere add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil to the vaporizer. Also can add to spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add a few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one-fourth (according to age) in children below twelve years. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post-operative period.
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight, heat, and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.
Images are for representation purposes only.
The actual product may differ.
Dr. Jain's - ORPL Oil 10 ml
- Brand: Dr. Jain's Herbals
- Product Code: Jain013
- Availability: In Stock