Nagarjuna - Brahma Rasayana 300 g
An ayurvedic formula rasayana from the group of the so-called elixir of youth, with its harmonizing, anti-aging, cleansing, and normal metabolic processes. Brahma Rasayana - brain tonic that strengthens memory and gives intense mental energy at work. Brahma Rasayana increases the power of physiology and promotes awareness, impacting directly on the central nervous system and, in particular, the integral, coordination, and analytical functions of the cerebral cortex. It increases capacity memory, information processing speed, increases the originality of thought, increases tolerance to mental and emotional stress. There is an increase in vitality and some physiological effects, such as increased resistance to infections, improving sleep, etc. The most pronounced effect occurs after 2 months of systemic administration of Brahma rasayana.
2 times a day 1/4 - 1 tsp. 1 hour before meals or before mental or physical activity, without regard to food intake, drinking warm milk or warm water. Recommended light, fresh, vegetarian, not refried foods containing milk and dairy products, rice, honey, fruits, and nuts.
Medical applications. To improve memory taken together with Ashwagandha rasayana (1/6 tsp) of Ashwagandha Churna (1/2 - 1/3 tsp). As a tonic made jointly with Keshari jivan (1/2 tsp) or Chavanprash (1/2 tsp). Rehabilitation after drug addiction and alcoholism, we recommend taking 1/2-1 teaspoon Brahma rasayana with a mixture of 1 tablet Brahmi vati, 1/2 g Ashwagandha Churna and half grams Calamus rhizome, drinking milk with honey.
- Acute psychosis
- Gastritis with high acidity
- A reduced secretory function of the stomach.
No side effects
- Quince bengali (Aegle marmelos),
- Boerhaviya roskidistaya (Boerhaavia diffusa),
- Serdtselistnaya sida (Sida cordifolia),
- Castor oil (Ricinus communis),
- Asparagus racemosa (Asparagus racemosa),
- Indian nightshade (Solanum indicum),
- Tribulus terrestris (Tribulus terrestris),
- Teramnus (Teramnus labialis),
- Desmodium Gangetic (Desmodium gangeticum),
- Gmelina (Gmelina arborea),
- Stereospermum (Stereospermum suaveolens),
- OAPR resinous (Uraria lagopoides),
- Lobed beans (Phaseolus trilobus),
- Nightshade (Solanum Surattense ),
- Pueraria (Pueraria tuberose),
- Indian oroxsylum (Oroxylum indicum),
- Klerodendron nappy (Vlerodendrum phlomidis),
- Zizanievidnaya vetiver (Vetiveria zizanioides),
- Desmostahiya (Desmostachya bipinnata),
- Planting rice (Oryza sativa),
- Sugar cane (Saccharum munja, Saccharum officinarum ) each for 006g;
- Long pepper (Piper longum),
- Round nutsedge (Cyperus rotundus),
- Yeumbeul smorodinovidnaya (Embelia ribes),
- White sandalwood (Santalum album),
- Valichi valerian (Valeriana wallichi),
- Liquorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra),
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa),
- Tree iron (Mesua ferra),
- Cardamom (Elettaria cardamomum),
- Monier Bacopa (Bacopa monnieri),
- Bindweed (Convolvulus pluricaulis),
- Ceylon cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum),
- Sweet flag (Acorus calamus) each at 0,012 g,
- Chebula Terminalia (Terminalia chebula) - 0.703 g,
- Sesame oil (Sesamum indicum (oil) - 0,372 g,
- Melted butter - 0.558 g,
- Emblica officinalis (Emblica officinalis) - 2,178 g,
- Honey - 0, 465 g,
- Sugar - 2.905 g
Natural products treat not only the symptoms but the body as a whole; absorption and results may take time.
Images are for representation purpose only.
Actual Product may differ.
Nagarjuna - Brahma Rasayana 300 g
- Brand: Nagarjuna
- Product Code: Naga001
- Availability: In Stock