DR. RECKEWEG R32 - Antihidrosin Hyperhidrosis Drops 22 ml
- Undue perspiration (hyperhidrosis of varying genesis).
- Climacteric flushing, with sweat.
- Excessive perspiration during acute infectious diseases and fever.
- Other forms of perspiration (unpleasant smell).
- Nocturnal perspiration with exhaustion (pre-tuberculous cases).
- Hot, cold, or sticky sweat.
As a prolonged cure 3-4 times a day, 10-15 drops will be taken in some water. In cases intermittent perspiration (i.e. flushing, nocturnal sweat) frequent, eventually prophylactic doses, e.g. in nocturnal perspiration several doses, at an interval of 1/4 hour, of 10-15 drops.
If perspiring occurs in the early part of the night the same dosage will hold. One can wash in cold water to which vinegar will possibly have been added, followed by rubbing with a dilution of Hamamelis extract.
Also to be recommended are lime baths and treatment with Sauna. To be shunned are toxic agents like synthetic coloring, pork, and kindred eatables.
Mode of action of the main Ingredients:
- The operation of this remedy follows the pattern of the strict offensive of its constituents:
- Acidum nitricum: Highly disagreeable sweat.
- Belladonna: Hot sweat, with vapor.
- Jaborandi: Hyperhidrosis of varying genesis.
- Kalium carbonicum: Sweating, exhaustion - weakness between the shoulder blades, especially during nocturnal perspiration.
- Salvia officianalis: Against sweat and night sweat.
- Sambucus nigra: Sweating during acute diseases of various kinds.
- Sanguinaria: Flushing with outbreaks of sweating.
- Sepia: Climacteric flushing-sweating of the climacteric variety.
- Veratrum: Cold sweat; cholic. The present remedy then will act in cases of sweats and the different kinds of perspiration that accompany certain illnesses.
Complementary products recommended; Sweating during infectious diseases (caused by temperature variations) makes it necessary to prescribe the following complexes:
- In angina and influenza: R1 and R6.
- In tuberculous affections: R48 and R57.
- In bronchial diseases: Jutussin R8/R9 and R43.
- In circulatory disturbances: see R3.
- In coronary insufficiency: R2.
- In thyrotoxicosis: R51.
- In circulatory collapse: see R67.
Natural products have a holistic effect on the body, treating not just the symptoms but the body as a whole, and may take time for absorption and results. You should allow several weeks to experience their long-lasting benefits.
Images are for representation purpose only.
Actual Product may differ.
DR. RECKEWEG R32 - Antihidrosin Hyperhidrosis Drops 22 ml.
- Brand: Dr. Reckeweg
- Product Code: Reck032
- Availability: In Stock