Dr. Jain's - Ylang Ylang Oil 10 ml
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Parts of the plant used: Flower
Volatility: Top Note
Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, hypotensive, aphrodisiac, antidepressant, sedative
This fragrant essential oil has a calming effect on the mind and body and is used in cases of frigidity and impotence. It has a wonderfully balancing and stimulating effect on the skin to correct sebum production and is also used to stimulate hair growth.
- For skin: For cleansing, moisturizing, toning, and nutrition – Used Til Oil or Aloe Vera Gel Cucumber gel (Dr. Jain's) or Til 50 ml + Ylang oil 20 drops + Wheatgerm oil 5 ml or get 10 gm + Ylang oil 2 drops + Wheatgerm oil 1 ml
- For scalp: For dandruff, hair growth – with oil. For hair glow – Final rinse after hair wash (add 2 drops to 200 ml of water) To reduce high blood pressure and palpitations.
- Mind: In anxiety, anger, shock, fear. To treat depression. It helps in meditation to counteract irritation. It calms, uplifts, and creates a sense of peace—It Aids the self-expression of repressed inner feelings.
- To induce sleep: in massage or bath
- As aphrodisiac: For frigidity and impotence
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS ABOUT AROMATHERAPY OILS:
The following methods can use aromatherapy oils.
Mix 10 to 30 drops of aromatherapy oil in a base oil ( Til oil, corn oil, etc.) and massage on the affected part or give a full body massage. The formula can be prepared using Dr. Jain's Aloe Vera Liquid, Aloe Vera Gel, Cucumber gel, etc.
2. Water method.
- Baths: Add 2 to 4 drops of aromatherapy oil to a bucket of warm water (app. 25 lit.) and take a bath. It can add to a foot bath-size bath.
- Compress: (Hot or cold compress)
An aromatherapy oil compress may soothe aches, sprains, or swelling. Take a bowl of cold or hot water as required. Add some aromatherapy oil to It (1 drop to 100 ml. water). Immerse a cloth in the water, squeeze it lightly and place it over the affected area for 10 minutes. Repeat the procedure 3-4 times. Use hot water for muscular aches and cold for sprains or headaches. An alternate way is to make a thick paste with wonder mitti (Dr. Jain's), add a few drops of aromatherapy oil, and apply thick lep on the affected area. Cover it with a cloth and wash it after 30 mins.
3. Room Method:
Add 2-4 drops of aromatherapy oil to the vaporizer for a fresh and fragrant atmosphere. Also can, add to a spray bottle (4 drops to 200 ml water) and spray. One can add a few drops to the water used for cleaning the floor, tables, and counters.
Reduce the number of aromatherapy oil drops to half or one-fourth (according to age) in children below twelve. Do not use aromatherapy oils in children below one year.
- Never use essential oils directly. Always mix them with base oil. Not to be taken orally.
- Avoid contact with eyes, genital area, and open wounds.
- Avoid during pregnancy, lactation, infants, and patients with epilepsy, asthma, heart problems, cancer, fever, allergy, infectious skin conditions, and post-operative period.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight, heat, and children. Close the cap tightly and avoid contact with water.
This is not a Cosmetic Product. It has therapeutic properties.
Images are for representation purposes only.
The actual product may differ.
Dr. Jain's - Ylang Ylang Oil 10 ml
- Brand: Dr. Jain's Herbals
- Product Code: Jain006
- Availability: In Stock
Tags: essential oils, skin, face cleanser, dandruff, aphrodisiacum, mental support, massage, hair, scalp